All of our aluminium products are manufactured in-house and are compliant to the latest South African Building Legislation.
We offer innovative aluminium frames with respect to product functionality and manufacturability. Top quality aluminium frames are powder coated to any colour and are warrented for 10 years. The aluminium colour is warrented against manufacturing defects only.
Jaycee advances it’s workmanship with a 1 year guarantee where any of the components will be replaced.
We manufacture our own aluminium windows which include:
- Top hung
- Side hung
- Cottage Pane
- 700 Series Sliding
- Palace Sliding and
- Folding Sliding Windows.
We are the leading manufacturer in a range of aluminium doors which include:
- Single and Double Hinge
- 700 Series Sliding
- Palace Sliding
- Folding Sliding
- Folding Stacking doors
We have also added new Semi-meranti aluminium doors to our range.
We specialize in all custom designed Shop fronts, enclosures and partitioning.
We supply and install standard and custom sized Aluminium Showers and Bath screens and Enclosures.
Our Shower range includes:
- Tri-Glide and
- Corner Entry Showers.
These are available in White or Silver Grey – powder coating, Clear or Obscure Glass.
We manufacture both indoor and outdoor aluminium Balustrades.
Our Skylights are all manufactured to specification. We also specialize in glass roofing (Green House).
We manufacture and install quality built slam and deadlock security products to protect your family and home. These are available in a variety of styles and colours like Bronze, Sand, Black, White, Charcoal, Silver and Ivory.
We manufacture and install both aluminium and polycarbonate burglar bars to aluminium windows.
We Manufacture and install Roll-up and 700 Series Sliding Fly screen frames.
Jaycee Glass and Aluminium highly recommends the use of sub-frames in Aluminium glazed houses. Why? Simply because they work. Our aluminium sub frames are made by Wispeco and Jaycee has the exclusive right to manufacture. All of our sub-frames are made of aluminium (unlike steel sub-frames prone to rust, staining the paint on your walls) Our sub-frames are durable and inexpensive.
What is a Sub-frame?
A sub-frame is an aluminium frame that works as a receiver for an aluminium window in which the sub-frame is anchored directly to the masonry, making it a great installation tool. The sub-frame is fitted before the wall is rendered . The thickness of the rendering must be calculated – this is the distance the subframe has to stand proud, so that it can be flush with the wall, once it has been rendered.
Why use sub-frames?
- Sub-frame ensures that the aperture of a window is square allowing a perfect fit between the window and a wall. In a place of residence or block of flats with large numbers of aluminium windows, the sub-frame guarantees the standardisation of all the wall apertures.
- A sub-frame fixes a window better to the wall when installed. A sub-frame decreases the time of installation.
- Sub-frames prevent the windows from being scratched or damaged. Once the building work is finished, windows are fitted directly to the sub-frames, not being directly fixed to the masonry protects the aluminium from being damaged in during the rendering process.
- Sub-frames will show off the aluminium look. When rendering walls, after the installation of aluminium windows, some of the plaster will cover up the aluminium; with the use of sub-frames the windows are installed after the rendering process, having your aluminium frame completely visible. Aluminium is quite expensive, why cover it up?
- Sub-frames improve the thermal and acoustic insulation of a window.